Thursday, February 9, 2012

Summer Skin

Summer skin is so nice.  It's soft, smooth and glowing... so unlike winter skin!  Winter skin is dull and rough and I don't like it...so I fixed it!


How did I fix it, you ask?  Well, of course, I turned to the internet!  Pinterest to be exact... and found this salt scrub I needed to try.  It was super easy to make with ingredients found in my kitchen!



Here is the recipe:

5 Tablespoons sea salt
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 lemon

I doubled the recipe and used a 2 cup Rubbermaid container.  That way it won't leave a rust ring in my shower and I can't break it when I drop it on my tile!  One thing I did notice was that I didn't really need 2 lemons.  I always zap mine in the microwave for 30 seconds to create more juice, so I only ended up needing the juice of one lemon.

Now I have softer, smoother skin - no more dull, rough patches or "chicken skin" on the backs of my arms.

Bring on the Sun!

Love you all,

Rulissa

No comments:

Post a Comment