Thursday, November 3, 2011

Here we go...

Hi, everyone! I've been thinking of starting a blog... Not because I'm crafty, or some kind of expert, or particularly passionate about anything fascinating... Just as a way to document the everyday craziness of my little piece of heaven on earth.

As you get to know us, I hope you find us charming and adorable ( but more likely it will be crazy and, well, crazy!).

I hope to talk about Faith, Family, Sewing & Crafts, Food and anything you might want to bring up. So, follow along the strait path with me. Let's see what this life has to offer us charming and adorable (crazy) people.

Love you all!!

Rulissa

1 comment:

  1. Laceysmall4@gmail.comNovember 4, 2011 at 5:19 AM

    Sounds like fun !!!! Well I would like to say remembering and passing along our past is so very important to pur children and grandchildren . The small little stories , silly times and the sad . I feel that there was so much missed in my life not knowing more of my family history .So here I go !!!! I remember your Mom having to babysit us four other girls and I got so mad because I had to go tinkle ,and she wouldn't let me in . SO I happened to have my white Go-Gio boots and kicked the sliding glass door and it shattered everywhere !!! OOOOPpppsss I bad ??? Love you
    Krissa !!! YOUR FAV. Auntie Lacey !!!God Bless !

    ReplyDelete