Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Conversations with My Daughter

Daughters are wonderful things.  They can be anything...Daddy's Little Girl, Momma's Helper, Spoiled Little Sister, Princess...

I am going to have recurring posts on daughters.  Well, at least my daughter!  Things I want her to know, things I want to teach her as she gets older.  I'm sure some of the things I think I know now will change as she grows, but some things are set in stone.  I am thinking them now and I want to remember to tell her later... so, I'm writing them down.  I hope you don't mind following me in this process!


You are a one-in-a-million girl.  You are special.  Don't let anyone treat you like you aren't.  You are "fearfully and wonderfully made."  (Psalm 139:14)  Hold yourself to a higher standard...you are, after all, a daughter of the King. (John 1:12).

I love you, Monkey Princess!  I can't wait to watch you grow to become the woman God has planned for you to be (Ephesians 2:10)


Love you all!

Rulissa

2 comments: