A blogger I follow is experiencing some new & unexpected health problems. She has a constant ringing in her ears caused by some nerve damage that will most likely be permanent. This got me thinking of things that I take for granted on a daily basis. So, I'm linking up with There's Just One Mommy today to share with you some things I'm thankful for... (not a complete list and in no particular order!)
1. I'm thankful for the faith we have that allows me to stay home with our monkeys.
2. I'm thankful for my new pillow that supports my neck and head just right!
3. I'm thankful for my bible so I can delve deeper into God's will for my life.
4. I'm thankful for the ice cold coke my amazing hubby bought me on his way home from work last night.
5. I'm thankful for my friend who took the time to help me sort out monkey boy's school issues. Thanks, Anna!! You're a peach!
Now, there are tons more things (spiritual & temporal) that I am thankful for, so I think I will continue this series for awhile!!!
Feel free to leave me a note- what are you thankful for?
Love you all,