Thursday, April 26, 2012

Confessional Friday

Hey ya'll!! I'm linking up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday. The time of week when we share with you the many little (and not-so-little) things that, if we had any sense, we should really think about keeping private! Oh well!! Let's get confessing!!


1. I don't wash my face every night. Now, before you start screaming... I really don't wear a lot of makeup anyway. And, I have really dry skin. But... since I continue to age every year...I really need to get better at this. My skin looks so much better when I do!

2. I LOVE coloring books.  And a new box of crayons.  I could spend hours!

3.  I'm a sucker for an 80s movie!  ANY 80s movie!  For instance, Mannequin (with Andrew McCarthy and Kim Cattrall - before SATC!) was on the other night and I stayed up late watching.  They made AWESOME movies back then!!  My kids are really missing out!! :-)


4.  I am a terrible housekeeper!  I really spend most of my time picking things up and putting them where they belong.  Since we are moving (in process...), I've de-cluttered quite a bit.  That was nice.  Now I just have to keep it picked up EVERYDAY in case someone wants to see it.  So.... the actually cleaning - deep down, just ends up getting a spit shine.  Oh well... a little dirt never hurt anybody, right?


5.  I need to lose about 10 pounds.  (Don't tell my amazing hubby - he thinks I'm perfect!  Isn't he a keeper?!)  Some of my clothes are feeling a little snug.  I'm chalking this up to being at home all day and having easy access to the refrigerator.  Maybe I need a time lock on that thing?!


That's all I have for this week...don't judge me too harshly!!  Would you like to confess anything???


Love you all,


Rulissa


No comments:

Post a Comment