Hey ya'll!! I'm linking up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday. The time of week when we share with you the many little (and not-so-little) things that, if we had any sense, we should really think about keeping private! Oh well!! Let's get confessing!!
1. I don't wash my face every night. Now, before you start screaming... I really don't wear a lot of makeup anyway. And, I have really dry skin. But... since I continue to age every year...I really need to get better at this. My skin looks so much better when I do!
2. I LOVE coloring books. And a new box of crayons. I could spend hours!
3. I'm a sucker for an 80s movie! ANY 80s movie! For instance, Mannequin (with Andrew McCarthy and Kim Cattrall - before SATC!) was on the other night and I stayed up late watching. They made AWESOME movies back then!! My kids are really missing out!! :-)
4. I am a terrible housekeeper! I really spend most of my time picking things up and putting them where they belong. Since we are moving (in process...), I've de-cluttered quite a bit. That was nice. Now I just have to keep it picked up EVERYDAY in case someone wants to see it. So.... the actually cleaning - deep down, just ends up getting a spit shine. Oh well... a little dirt never hurt anybody, right?
5. I need to lose about 10 pounds. (Don't tell my amazing hubby - he thinks I'm perfect! Isn't he a keeper?!) Some of my clothes are feeling a little snug. I'm chalking this up to being at home all day and having easy access to the refrigerator. Maybe I need a time lock on that thing?!
That's all I have for this week...don't judge me too harshly!! Would you like to confess anything???
Love you all,