Friday, March 9, 2012

Confessional Friday

Hey, y'all! I'm linking up today with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition blog for Confessional Friday...so let's get confessing!!

1. I LOVE musicals... Grease was on AMC last night (twice) and I could have watched them both! That being said, I have yet to see an episode of Smash! and I don't watch Glee. I adore their songs, but I was put off by the content so I never got into it.

2. I think I was born in the wrong decade. Give me the '50s - fashion, music...love it! I know they had their own issues, but give me a time with poodle skirts, sock hops and milkshakes at the diner...

3. And totally unrelated... I don't like nuts. It's completely a texture thing because I love the flavor. BUT (I'm a little excited about this) I found a recipe for pecan pie that doesn't have pecans!!! Crazy, right? I'll try it and let you know!

4.  Typos drive me crazy.  Especially mine!  I hate it when I publish a post (after I've already read it 47 times) and notice that I used "where" instead of "wear".  That just makes me look like an idiot!

Anyway- that's all I'm confessing today...See you next time!

Love you all,

Rulissa

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need that pecan-less pecan pie recipe! I always take the top layer off and eat the "innards" of the pie- love that filling so much!

    ReplyDelete